The fund invests in bonds issued by companies from around the world.
The objective is to provide unit holders with the best possible risk adjusted return.
The fund is suitable for investors who have at least a two year investment horizon.
SKAGEN Credit EUR A is a currency-hedged feeder fund that invests its assets in the master fund SKAGEN Credit.
Latest status report for the fund:
- SKAGEN Credit December 2016
- SKAGEN Credit November 2016
- SKAGEN Credit October 2016
- SKAGEN Credit September 2016
- SKAGEN Credit August 2016
- SKAGEN Credit EUR July 2016
- SKAGEN Credit June 2016
- SKAGEN Credit May 2016
- SKAGEN Credit EUR April 2016
- SKAGEN Credit EUR March 2016
- SKAGEN Credit EUR February 2016
The benchmark index is the 3 Month EURIBOR. Returns over 12 months are annualised.
Latest price is not necessarily today's price. Periods over one year are not annualised.
|Start||AUM*||Min. purchase||Benchmark index||ISIN|
|30/05/2014||36 mill. EUR||50.00 EUR||3 Month EURIBOR||NO0010710767|
as of 31/01/2017 - 39.74 % of all investments
Glencore Canada Financial Corp
Sparebank 1 Telemark
Heathrow Funding Ltd
Bharti Airtel International