Notice of electoral meeting
We would like to invite unit holders in SKAGEN Funds to our electoral meeting on 9 March.
All unit holders in SKAGEN's funds are invited to our electoral meeting which will be held at the Clarion Hotel Energy in Madla, Stavanger on Wednesday 9 March 2016 at 6pm.
Agenda for the electoral meeting
- Election of chairperson and two unit holders to sign the minutes
- Board of directors' annual report
- Auditor's report
- Election of one board member and one deputy board member to the board of directors of SKAGEN AS
- The election committee proposes that the current board member Per Gustav Blom be re-elected as unit holder-elected board member for a term up to 2018
- The election committee proposes that the current deputy board member Aina Haug be re-elected as unit holder-elected deputy board member for a term up to 2018
- Election to the nomination committee
- The board proposes that Trude Marit Risnes be elected for a term up to 2019
- Questions sent in by unit holders
Advance voting on My Page
Unit holders may cast advance votes via My Page. Alternatively you may send in your votes by email to email@example.com or by post to SKAGEN, P.O. Box 160, 4001 Stavanger, Norway. Advance votes much reach SKAGEN by 4 March 2016 at the latest. Your units as of 4 March 2016 will constitute the basis for the calculation of the number of votes. If you have voted in advance, you do not need to register on arrival at the meeting.
Each unit is entitled to one vote at the unit holders meeting. Unit holders may vote by proxy. Please remember to bring a proof of identity and, where relevant, a certificate of incorporation.
Unit holders are entitled to discuss questions which are submitted in writing to the board of directors of the management company up to one week prior to the meeting. With the exception of the elections, the election meeting may not make any resolutions that bind the funds or the asset management company.
After the formal part of the electoral meeting, Head of Wealth Management in Norway, Pål Bergskaug, will talk about the market outlook. There will then be a discussion about the funds with some of the portfolio managers.
You can register to attend by contacting Customer Services on +47 51 80 37 09. Light refreshments will be served and the meeting is open to everyone.