Notice of electoral meeting
We would like to invite unit holders in SKAGEN Funds to our electoral meeting which will be held at the Radisson BLU Atlantic Hotel in Stavanger on Thursday 8 March 2018 at 6pm.
Agenda for the electoral meeting:
- Election of chairperson and two unit holders to sign the minutes
- Board of directors' annual report
- Auditor's report
- Election of one board member and one deputy board member to the board of directors of SKAGEN AS
- The election committee proposes that the current board member Per Gustav Blom be re-elected as unit holder elected board member for a term up to 2020
- The election committee proposes that the current deputy board member Aina Haug be re-elected as unit holder elected deputy board member for a term up to 2020
- Election to the nomination committee
- The board proposes that the current member of the nomination committee Terje Vareberg be re-elected for a term up to 2021
Unit holders in SKAGEN Funds may cast advance votes during the period from 21 February until 2 March 2018. Advance votes may be cast by sending this completed voting slip by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to SKAGEN AS, P.O. Box 160, 4001 Stavanger, Norway, att: Customer Service. Your units as of 2 March 2018 will constitute the basis for the calculation of the number of votes.
It will also be possible to vote at the meeting itself. In this case, you must register upon arrival, and at the latest by the time the meeting begins.
In the election, voting rights are adjusted so that unit holders with the same values are entitled to the same number of votes. Unit holders may vote by proxy using this approved proxy form. Please remember to bring a proof of identity and, where relevant, a certificate of incorporation.
After the formal part of the electoral meeting is over, there will be an information meeting and a status update from the funds. Light refreshments will be served after the meeting.
You can find further information on our website www.skagenfunds.com or by contacting Customer Services on +47 51 80 39 00. The meeting is open to everyone.