Changes to SKAGEN's Board
Jan Erik Saugestad has been appointed Chairman of SKAGEN’s Board at the extraordinary general meeting that took place on 18 September 2018. He takes the reins from Odd Arild Grefstad.
Jan Erik Saugestad is the CEO of Storebrand Asset Management (SAM). He has long and broad experience from the financial sector and has been a member of SKAGEN’s board since December 2017.
In addition, Kathinka Koch Sommerseth, Chief Marketing Officer at Storebrand, has been appointed as board member.
SKAGEN’s Board now consists of:
- Jan Erik Saugestad, CEO Storebrand Asset Management (Chairman)
- Kristian Falnes, Private investor and former Portfolio Manager in SKAGEN (member)
- Viveka Ekberg, former CEO in PP Pension and Board member in SPP (member)
- Kathinka Koch Sommerseth, Chief Marketing Officer in Storebrand (member)
- Per Gustav Blom, Finance Director of the Norwegian Hull Club (unit holder representative)
- Martin Petersson, CEO of Hallvarsson & Halvarsson AB (unit holder representative)
- Tove Selnes, CHRO Storebrand ASA (deputy member)
- Leiv Askvig, Chief Executive officer at Sundt AS (deputy member)
- Aina Haug, Country Manager at Laerdal Medical AS (unit holder deputy)
- Employee representative (observing member)
Tim Warrington, CEO of SKAGEN commented:
“We would like to take this opportunity to thank Odd Arild Grefstad for guiding SKAGEN through our transition to become part of the Storebrand Group. We now welcome the appointment of Jan Erik Saugestad who will help take SKAGEN through the next chapter in the company’s development. He has long and broad experience from the capital markets and a deep understanding of SKAGEN, and we look forward to working with him.”