Notice of electoral meeting
We would like to invite unit holders in SKAGEN Funds to our electoral meeting at the Clarion Energy Hotel in Stavanger on Wednesday 6 March 2019 at 6pm.
Agenda for the electoral meeting:
1. Election of chairperson and two unit holders to sign the minutes
2. Board of Directors’ annual report
3. Auditor’s report
4. Election of one board member and one deputy board member to the Board of Directors of SKAGEN AS
- The election term of the prevailing unit holder elected board member Martin Petersson expires at the time of the electoral meeting. The election committee proposes that the prevailing deputy board member Aina Haug be elected as unit holder elected board member for a term up to 2021.
- The prevailing deputy board member Aina Haug is nominated as unit holder elected board member. The election committee proposes that Hilde Hukkelberg be elected as unit holder elected deputy board member for a term up to 2021.
5. Election to the nomination committee
- The board proposes that the current member of the nomination committee Trude Marit Risnes be re-elected for a term up to 2022.
Information about the nominated board member Hilde Hukkelberg
Hilde Hukkelberg is based in London and works as Director for Innovation Norway, overseeing the company’s operations in the UK and Ireland. She also leads Tech City Executive Accelerator (TEA). Hukkelberg has been working in the UK for a number of years, and has previously also cooperated closely with innovation environments in Silicon Valley. She has an MBA from the University of Bath and studied mechanical engineering at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). Hukkelberg has a strong international background and has worked closely with small and large Norwegian companies seeking international expansion. She has deep insight into areas including artificial intelligence and digitalisation and has a broad international network.
Unit holders in SKAGEN Funds may cast advance votes during the period from 20 February until 1 March 2019 using this voting slip. Advance votes may be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to SKAGEN AS, P.O. Box 160, 4001 Stavanger, Norway, attn.: Customer Services. Your units as of 1 March 2019 will constitute the basis for the calculation of the number of votes.
It will also be possible to vote at the meeting itself. In this case, you must register upon arrival, and at the latest by the time the meeting begins.
In the election, voting rights are adjusted so that unit holders with the same values are entitled to the same number of votes. Unit holders may vote by proxy using this proxy form. Please remember to bring a proof of identity and, where relevant, a certificate of incorporation.
After the formal part of the electoral meeting is over, there will be an information meeting and a status update from the funds. Light refreshments will be served after the meeting.
If you require further information, please contact Customer Services on +47 51 80 39 00. The meeting is open to everyone.