Electoral meeting in SKAGEN
Unit holders in SKAGEN's funds are invited to cast their votes in advance.
A physical electoral meeting will not possible this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions. Instead, unit holders in SKAGEN Funds may cast their votes in advance of the meeting by email or standard mail.
Agenda for the electoral meeting, 10 March 2021:
1. Election of chairperson and two unit holders to sign the minutes
2. Election of one board member to the Board of Directors of SKAGEN AS
- The election committee proposes that Karen Elisabeth Ohm Heskja be elected as new unit holder elected board member for a term up to 2023, replacing current unit holder elected board member Aina Haug.
3. Election to the nomination committee
- The board proposes that Aina Haug be elected for a term up to 2024, replacing current member Terje Vareberg.
Information about the nominated board member Karen Elisabeth Ohm Heskja
Ohm Heskja is an experienced board member with an extensive corporate background from companies like Equinor and DnB. She has worked broadly within innovation and business development and has extensive competence from start-up companies.
Unit holders in SKAGEN Funds may cast advance votes during the period from 24 February until 5 March 2021. You will find the ballot here.
Advance votes may be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to SKAGEN AS, P.O. Box 160, 4001 Stavanger, Norway, attn.: Customer Services. Your units as of 5 March 2021 will constitute the basis for the calculation of the number of votes.
In the election, voting rights are adjusted so that unit holders with the same values are entitled to the same number of votes. Unit holders may vote by proxy. You will find the proxy form here. Please remember to send proof of identity and, where relevant, a certificate of incorporation which is less than three months old.
Advance votes must be received by SKAGEN no later than 5 March 2021.
For further information, please contact Customer Services on +47 51 80 39 00.